Having 2FA greatly increases the security of your account. That is why we require every customer to setup 2FA of their account before making a deposit. The steps below outline the process.
1. Log in to your CrossTower account.
2. Go to "Settings", located on the top right of the screen.
3. Navigate to the "Security" tab.
You have two 2FA options: Google Authenticator and Yubikey.
Using Google Authenticator
1) Click "Add GAuth" button.
2) Note down your backup code and click the checkbox "I have written down the backup code".
3) Click Confirm.
4) Scan the QR code using the Google Authenticator App. Do not show to anybody the "Secure private key".
- For Android devices download Google Authenticator App, click here.
- For iOS devices (e.g. iPhone) download Google Authenticator App, click here.
5) Click Next.
6) Enter the code as shown on the Google Authenticator App. It is advisable to click on the tick-box "Terminate all sessions after Google Auth is set up."
7) Click Confirm.
8) You will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to activate 2FA for your account.
Click the "Add Yubikey" button and follow the instructions.