Whitelisting is a security feature that limits your account to withdraw only to the designated address(es) in your whitelist.
Once you enabled the whitelist, you will have 12 hours to add whitelisted addresses without triggering a withdrawal suspend.
Your withdrawal will be suspended for 48 hours if you:
- add any new address after the first 12 hours; or
- disable your whitelist.
Please note that this whitelist will not block transfers between master account & sub-accounts.
1. Log in to your CrossTower account.
2. Go to the Settings -> Whitelist tab.
3. Click Enable Whitelist.
4. Click Add New.
5. Select the Digital Asset, enter a Nickname & the Address you would like to whitelist, then click Confirm.
6. You can also add multiple whitelist addresses for the digital asset by clicking Add address. Click "X" to the right to delete the line.
7. You will receive a confirmation email, click the link in the email to confirm the new address. Confirmed addresses will be highlighted in black and unconfirmed addresses will be in grey and have a "!" next to them.
8. Withdrawal will be unavailable for your account for 48 hours, after which you can only withdraw to the whitelisted addresses.