At CrossTower Global, we use email as the primary contact channel to communicate with our customers. You can also live chat with our Support Team via the Chat widget at the bottom right of our website. Under certain circumstances, we may contact you via phone calls and/or text messages, if you have provided such number.
We would NEVER:
- contact you from email addresses other than @crosstower.com
- ask for any login credentials / passwords
- ask you to make a deposit to a specific wallet address
- ask you to make a withdrawal from your CrossTower account to a specific wallet address
- ask you to create sub-accounts for a specific email address
- ask you to make a deposit on behalf of others
If you suspect you have received a scam email from someone pretending to be CrossTower, please report to us immediately via live chat, submit a ticket or email us directly at email@example.com.