Setting up 2FA is an easy way to significantly increase the security of your account. Follow the steps below to complete the process.
1. Log in to your CrossTower account.
2. Go to "Settings", located on the top right of the page.
3. Navigate to the "Security" tab.
You have two 2FA options: Google Authenticator and Yubikey.
Using Google Authenticator
1) Click "Add GAuth" button.
2) Write down your backup code and click the checkbox "I have written down the backup code".
3) Click Confirm.
4) Scan the QR code using the Google Authenticator App. Do not show to anybody the "Secure private key".
- For Android devices, click here to download Google Authenticator App.
- For iOS devices, click here to download Google Authenticator App.
5) Click Next.
6) Enter the code as shown on the Google Authenticator App. It is advisable to click on the tick-box "Terminate all sessions after Google Auth is set up."
7) Click Confirm.
8) You will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to activate 2FA for your account.
Click the "Add Yubikey" button and follow the instructions.