We have partnered with Banxa to offer our customers the ability to buy digital assets with various payment methods, including Visa/Mastercard cards and Apple Pay.
1. To start, please click "Buy with Card" tab on the navigation bar.
2. Select the fiat currency you would like to pay (note that if you selected a currency other than your payment method's native currency, your bank may charge you FX fee.), select the digital asset you would like to buy, and select one of the payment providers available for that fiat currency, like Visa/Mastercard or Apple Pay, if available.
3. Enter the amount of fiat currency that you would like to pay, the amount of digital asset you will receive will be calculated automatically based on Banxa's market rate. Alternatively, you can enter the amount of digital asset that you would like to receive and the amount of fiat currency you will pay will be calculated automatically.
4. Click Continue on the left, and you will be redirected to Banxa's website to complete the purchase.
5. If this is your first time using Banxa's services, you’ll need to provide your email address, phone number, and other personal information, as well as uploading ID & selfie. address of residence, first and last name, date of birth, proof of IDs (passport, Driver’s License or ID card) and a selfie with ID.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Verify your phone number by entering verification pin code.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- County of residence
- Full address with postal code
Upload your ID (passport, driver’s license or ID card).
- Driver's licence
- ID card
Upload a selfie of yourself holding your ID.
Finally, enter your bank card info (or other payment method details) to place the order.
Once the purchase is completed, click Return to CrossTower Global.
Once you are back to the CrossTower Global platform, you will see the success message at the top of the page, and the digital asset will be deposited into your CrossTower Global account shortly, depending on Banxa's processing speed and the blockchain network condition.